Attention home buyers and investors
This beautiful well-appointed 110sqm three-bedroom family home is set on a 634sqm (more or less) section.
Landscaped with manicured lawns, off-street parking with a single garage and workshop with power on, and auto garage door, shed and woodshed, water feature, and established gardens. What a lovely setting to enjoy the sun this summer! Set in a quiet cul-de-sac and elevated for the sun, this home ticks loads of boxes. This immaculately presented home has a healthy homes certificate and has been painted throughout with new carpet and drapes, there are three good-sized bedrooms, separate laundry and WC, vented family bathroom with bath, and separate shower. The kitchen and dining area is open plan with a step down to the spacious lounge with outdoor flow to the deck and rear garden.
• Healthy Homes Certificate
· Three good sized bedrooms
· Spacious lounge with wood burner
· Good indoor-outdoor flow
· New carpet
· Just Painted inside and washed outside
· Separate WC and laundry
· Separate shower and bath
· Garden shed and woodshed
· Easy access to the Bypass Road
· 450m to Te Kura o Hau Karetu (Maoribank Primary School & Community Emergency Hub).
· Close to transport, 3 minutes walk to the bus.
· Security sensor lighting at the front door and garage door
· Single garage and workshop with security bars on windows
• Dry air ventilation system